Terms of Service
BIGLEMON, B.L.Bid and SENNOKURA (hereinafter “Service”) are the websites operated by SHINSHIN CO., LTD. (hereinafter “Company”).According to the use of this service, please read these terms (hereinafter “Agreement”) in full before using our websites.
Article 1: Member
1. General Member (general user)
(1) General Member means any corporation or individual that has agreed with these rules and has been registered as a Member in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
(2) Free of charge when using particular areas of this service. However, Exhibitor Membership is needed if you want to publish the details of your products and the information of your Company.
(3) Fee-based service is included in this service. However, no extra fee will be charged if the user does not apply the additional service.
2. Exhibitor Member
(1) Exhibitor Member means any corporation or individual that has agreed with these rules and has been registered as a Member in accordance with the prescribed procedures. Member has responsibility to settle all related charges.
(2) Exhibitor Member means any corporation or individual has the right to publish the information of your Company and the details of your products in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
3. Member Information
(1) Information about Members disclosed by the Members themselves to any of the companies affiliated with the group as well as historical data regarding Members' transactions.
Article 2: Registration, Change, Cancellation of Membership
1. Member Qualification
(1) Any corporation or individual who has agreed to these rules and applied for Membership according to the prescribed procedure will be granted Membership upon completion of the specified registration procedure. Membership registration must be done by an individual who wishes to become a Member. Registration by proxy is not permitted.
(1) Any corporation or individual who would like to become a Member must fill-in the necessary form and submit it through e-mail or by fax.
(2) Special symbols or old-style Chinese characters cannot be used during application. We will change it to appropriated characters if these characters are registered.
(3) As stated in the preceding article, the Company will have the right to inspect or examine the status of the Users/Members who would like to apply the "Fee-based service".
3. Password Management
(1) The Member agrees to maintain user ID and password without disclosing it to any third party.
(2) Shall be responsible for taking necessary measures such as changing user ID and password on a regular basis.
(3) Upon confirmation via the prescribed method that the user ID and password entered matches those that have been registered by the Member, the Company shall regard such access to have been made by the Member and shall not be held liable for any damage.
4. Change of registered Information
(1) When there are any changes to registered information, the Member shall update registration immediately.
(2) The Company shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the Member's failure to update his/her registration information. Any transactions completed before making changes to the registration information will be based on the prior information provided by the Member.
5. Cancellation of Membership
(1) Any Member who wishes to cancel Membership must contact the Company directly. Membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed cancellation procedure.
Article 3: Disqualification and Compensation obligation
(1) The Company reserves the right to deny Membership when the Member abuses any of the Services, default of debtor, in any other circumstances that the Company deems such action necessary.
(2) The Company reserves the right NOT to explain the refuse reason to whose Membership has been revoked in the past or those who for any reason are deemed unqualified for Membership by the Company.
2. Compensation obligation
(1) The Member abuses any of the Member information and password.
(2) Delete or manipulation of all or part of offered data and site in the Service. Or, send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages that our operations will be interfered.
(3) The infringement of intellectual property rights.
(4) The Member violates the law or any of These and Other Rules.
Article 4: Handling of Member Data
1. The Company shall not provide Member's personal information to any third party except when there is the prior consent of a Member. However, we shall be able to disclose the Member information without the prior agreement of the Member except:
(1) When asked to provide or disclose personal information due to a legal order.
(2) When we determined that it is necessary to protect our rights, profit, honor, etc.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisement) by e-mail magazine. The information will not be sent upon completion of the prescribed procedure after the Company got the contact from the Member whose do not want to receive such information. However, the related information about the operation of the Service cannot be stoped even under the request from the Member.
Article 5: Range of Services
1. Exhibitor Member and General Member are permitted to use the Service without against this Agreement.
2. Exhibitor Member and General Member are NOT consented to use the Company's intellectual property rights such as Trademark, Copyright etc.
Article 6: Termination
1. The Company reserves the right to suspend the use of Services by a specifc Exhibitor Member and General Member, or cancel his/her registrated data without prior notice in any of the following circumstances.
(1) When violated either of the articles of this Agreement.
(2) When neglected the observance of a contract of the determined debt in this Agreement.
(3) Provide false information during the application and alteration of the registrated data.
(4) The Company deemed that Exhibitor Member and General Member are inappropriated.
Article 7: Prohibition
1. Regardless of intentional, a fault, all Members are prohibited in any of the following circumstances when using the Services.
(1) Violate public laws, These and Other Rules including, but not limited to, the terms of services and important information regarding shopping.
(2) Any action to slander or infringement on Intellectual property rights such as Trademark, Copyright etc, Right of likeness, Property, Honor, Trust for both Company or third Parties.
(3） Puffery advertising or the information that offend public order and morals; Engage in activities that may cause a nuisance, or mental and physical harm to minors.
(4） Any action that would leads to fraud and related crime or an act that might be brought into.
(5) Delete or manipulation of all or part of offered data and site in the Service. Or, send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages.
(6) Illegally access the Company's server or computer.
(7) Lend or give its user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party.
(8) The Company judged the action is inappropriated.
Article 8: Interruption・Suspend・Change・Abolition of Services
1. Interruption・Suspend (The Company reserves the right to suspend the provision of Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice in order to maintain the quality of the Services in any of the following circumstances)
(1) Routine maintenance and urgent maintenance of the system is needed.
(2) When the system is overload.
(3) Difficulties in the system due to any unavoidable situation such as natural disaster, blackout or hindrances action by the third party.
(4) The Company judged that it is necessary to suspend the system.
2. Change or Abolition of Services
(1) The Company reserves the right to change or abolish the Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
Article 9: Indemnity
1. The Company does not guarantee nor will be responsible to the accuracy or certainty of the information in regards with the articles that the Exhibitor Member offers.
2. The Company does not guarantee nor will be responsible to the accuracy or certainty of the information that the General Member transmitted to the Exhibitor.
3. The Company do not take responsibility when the cancellation of a contract, a qualification stop were finished, any disadvantage, damage to occur and shall not assume an obligation to refund the charge that was already paid by a corporation or an individual who using paid service.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss occurred between the Exhibitor Member and the General Member.
5. The Company may perform appropriate reporting and advice for an Exhibitor Member and a General Member, but do not taking responsibility at all.
6. The Company do not take responsibility at all the damage to an Exhibitor Member and General Member due to the disappearance of interruption, delay and cancellation of the data of the system caused by an obstacle, the natural disasters such as a communication line or the computer, the injustice access to data.
7. The Company do not take responsibility at all the damage that occurred by a member having violated these agreements.
Article 10: Revision
1. The Company have the right to make additions, revisions at anytime. The additional agreement is in effect once the Company posted the revised or addtional agreement on the website. In this case the members shall obey the revised and additional agreement.
2. The Company shall notify an individual or a corporation who using paid service when there are the addition of the paid service and a change of the charge by one month in advance. Any cancellation must be made at least 10 days before the revisions.
Article 11: Governing law, a court of competent jurisdiction
1. The Exhibitor Member, General Member and Company's relationship will be bind under the Japanese Law. In case a lawsuit occurs, mutual agreement jurisdictions will be resolved in Japan.